? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Here we go again! Another hurricane ! I am sooooo ready for this season to be over and done with . It looks like this one may come our way . I pray that it does not . I wish it would stay in the water and not hit land . I think we have had more then our share of storms this year.

My heart is still breaking about Katrina. You see, we lived in Moss Point Mississippi last year. I have many friends that were affected from that monster. I continue to pray for all there. I watch and cry. That could have been us!

As the week-end is coming upon on us, we shall see were Wilma decides to make her mark. So , off to the store I go, to buy water and supplies. Sigh...... " This To Shall Pass".

0 comments: