? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 03, 2005

STEP UP TO THE PLATE Why is it so hard to get people to volenteer this days. I am the nursey director at our church . And you would not believe the teeth I have to pull to get helpers back there. They are only asked to work ONE TIME a month. If the ones sceduled to work can not make it, I cover or they have to find someone else to work for them. You would not believe some of the excusses. I feel like I am back in grade school.They may as well say the following: The dog ate my car keys and I can't make it. Is it really Sunday? I really like the way pastor is dressed today ,so I am going in service. Your out of cookies! No way , I need my sugar! They need to realize it really is not that hard of a job. Besides ,most of them have kids back there. All they need to do is show the kids some love and give them Gold Fish. Come on People! step on up to the plate!!!

0 comments: