? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 14, 2005

WHAT TO DO.......

Today I was reading my e-mail. I came across a note from classmates , reguarding a high school reuion. People were talking of our 20 year coming up . I thought it was a little early . After all we still have two years.

Will I go or not ? I really don't know . My husband says I should . However , the airline tickets could be costly. I would really like to. But I have a little bitter feelings. You see , I was not invited to our 10 th . I have no clue why not . I was living in my home town at the time. Was not a disliked person . I got along with everyone . I was just a quite blond girl , loving life and a guy named Greg. So why no invite ?!

I guess I will have to see what happens between now and then. Maybe I will get an invitation this time. Or maybe just crash the darn thing. It would be fun to see how much people have changed. God knows I have , but I think for the better. I am very happy with my life. would not change a thing ! :) Look out Farmington, nm I may come back and see you . Like it or not !!!!!

0 comments: