? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 05, 2007

KABOOM !

Well, it seems the 4th has came and went . It just seems like people don't get into it like they once did . Everything is opened for business , hoping to make big bucks with the 4th of July sales .
I can remember growing up , that the 4th was always a big celebration , right up there with Christmas . We would celebrate it with my Grandma when I was little . She was a very patriotic person . Everything would be done up in red , white and blue .
The best 4th was when I was 6 years old . Grandma and Grandpa came down from Pagosa Springs . We went down to the park that afternoon , to watch a reinactment of the civil war . I will never forget it ! It was awesome ! Next , she bought me ( still to this day,the best ice cream I have ever had . It was red ,white and blue with stars in it . Next , we where off to the fireworks !!!
Yesterday , I was longing for the good old 4th of July . Unfortunately , My husband had to work and it was to hot (108 degrees ) and gas too high , to drive down to my Mom's for the parade . So, me and the boys stayed in and played all day . Has the sun was setting , I began to get a little sad , no fire works seemed to be around . So, we sat down to watch some on TV . All of a sudden , I heard a loud BOOM ! My three year old got out of bed , ran to the front door . The baby woke from his sleep .My husband and I got up to see what was going on. It was a fire work show almost in our back yard !!! Phelps's Dodge was putting on on of the best I have ever seen ! We could have not gotten better seats anywhere else ! Here are some of the pictures from it . My $th of July had a great ending ! And the boys loved it too!
Well, for some reason Blogger is not loading my pictures right now. I will post them later .

0 comments: