? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Pits

You will never guess what I saw today . We came down to my parent's late today and as soon as we drove up , there "he " was , the pit bull from last week !!! Yes , the guy next door went and got him back from animal control today . Oh, but it gets better ... He came over and told my Mom ( before we got in ) that I was lieing . That his dog never left the yard , could not jump the fence and would never come after anyone . She told him , oh yeah , he jumped on the fence and over in the yard and came after us . All he did was turn away and go home . Now the fight is on !!! I will be going to the police . They said they would call us and tell us if the dog was coming back . Guess what ? No phone calls ! I am HOT !!!! What is it going to take ? Someone getting killed . Like a little 3 year old did in Show Low , Where it is now a crime to own one of these monsters .
This story will be continued . I will keep you up dated .

2 comments:

depjbrothers said...

How horrible...I guess your hubby should've shot him the other day...

flaredblond said...

That is what the police said . That we can shoot him next tome but to use a 45 instead of a 9 .