? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT

I was reading the news paper from my home town tonight and found the strangest , yet scary story . It seems that some teens went to Burger King and the girl working the window got very mad . She put sink sanitizer in their food ! She got arrested with a $30,000 bond . She should have gotten more then that ! The reason for her getting mad....... she had charged them for a drink they did not order and they asked for their money back . Makes you think twice about going to a restaurant ! I will be sure to be very nice. I don't even want to know what all they do to food ,when they get ticked off .maybe I'll just cook at home from now on .

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

LOL LOL

I am IN Farmington right now and was reading that article to my grandma this morning. A day late, but oh well. We were shocked and appalled. I'm thinking the teens were a bit sassy-er then they let on, but they still didn't deserve that!

Farmington is the same. I don't think it ever changes much. I have been sitting here in my parent's house all week. I don't even want to venture out. I don't know what the deal is with me.

depjbrothers said...

That is soooo nasty....I eat out a lot at work, and being a police officer, I try to be as careful as possible....but I guess it could happen anytime.....YUCK!!!