? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Too much TV

Lately i have been trying to make my three year old son , feel like he is my big helper.I thought this might help him stop having so many meltdowns from jealousy of his baby brother . When I do dishes , I set him up on the counter and let him help rinse . When I feed the baby , I let him help pick out what jar of baby food to give Jeremy . I let him help with the cooking . And when I do laundry , he loves to help put clothes in the washer and get them out of the dryer . Well, today , he ran and started getting out clothes from the dryer ,to put them on my bed . By the time I got into my room , he had put on his daddy's underwear over his shorts . I thought I was going to die laughing , especially when he told me , that he was Sponge Bob . Maybe , I let him watch a little too much TV .

2 comments:

depjbrothers said...

That's adorable!!!!!

Erica Hanks said...

That is stinkin hilarious!