? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 02, 2008

Day 1

Well ,I began my diet today ( The South Beach Diet ). i had an egg omelte with canaidian bacon , cheese and salsa ; with tometo juice and green tea . Not bad ! ( it was egg whites ) Next , I will have a snack ( cheese stick ) , lunch a greek salad and afternoon snck ( sugar -free fudgecycle ) and dinner ... a bean burrito .And this is the Hard phase !!!! I think I can do it !
The first two weeks , I can not have any fruit or cerel . The whole diet ... no white things ( patatoes , sugar , rice or white flour products )

3 comments:

Dave said...

You can do it girl! I need to buck up and do it with you. I've got to do something.

Erica Hanks said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I signed in on my computer using Dave's account because i was tweaking his blog!

Sorry...you don't have a scary stalker that wants to diet with you!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rowdeezy said...

Sounds like Day 1 is a success... w00t.