? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome Summer

I can not believe time is going by so fast ! Summer is already upon us , with god forbidden temps. ( already ) It has been over 100 for the last 3 days ! That is hot for the mountains ! And did I forget to mention , the dirt flying ! Living by the copper mine does not help !
Anyway , I have been planning a little vacation . There is a huge revival in Lakeland , FL. , and a bunch of people from church want to go . Well , since we have a huge timeshare in Orlando and my sister-in- law is getting married ( again) next month ; I and Rob decided , why not go . So , we are planning on going June 22 - June 30 . We will be driving two hours to see his parents , to St. Petersburg , but that is ok . And just maybe ... if I play my card right , we can go to Disney for a day .
I hope to lose 20 pounds more by then . Than I can go to the beach too ! As of now , I am on my third week and have now lost 10 pounds . I am on phase 2 of my diet . I feel like I am cheating on it now , but I am not . This is a diet you have got to try if you need a diet . :)

0 comments: