? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

On day 11 ( Can You Believe It )

yes , I am on day 11 today ! When I weighted on Sat . I had lost 5 pounds and 2 inches . At that time it looked like I was losing a pound a day ! ( I will weigh again this week-end .
I feel alot better . I am not tired all the time , depression is going away and I like what I have to eat . :) We went out for Mother's Day , the bread plate was placed in front of me , but I was strong and did not eat any ! I have been very good . I guess when the DR says you have to do it , you will listen . That is when it becomes life and death ! And I am sure my heart is happier too .
This diet really works !
I have been doing exercise with our new Wii . the boxing is wonderful for this . I plan on buying the new Wii Fit also .
So , I guess you could say , I am on the South Beach ( Wii ) diet :)LOL

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Great Job! I love the new template! So pretty! Makes me want to go on vacation!