? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Day 5

I have made it through five days of my diet now ! Yesterday I ate egg whites with cheese and salsa , tomato juice , lunch .. Steak Chili , water and ricotta cheese with sugar free Hersey's and splenda and Dinner a grilled chicken salad. Oh yes I had two snacks also ... Sugar-free jello and cheese stick . This is not feeling like a diet 1 I love the food I get!
I got up today ate egg white with mushrooms ,onions and cheese . Drank tomato juice . And have had 4 almonds and cheese for a snack . I feel great . I put on my jeans today and I actually need a belt ! Awesome !!!
The South Beach Diet does work :) One more week of Phase 1 , then i can have fruit again . I can not wait for that day :)

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Yay! Good job!

Let me know how things go at the Neuro!