? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MIDNIGHT SNACK

Last night was not an easy night for me . It seemed that I had just got to sleep ,when Lucas crawled into bed with us . So , I picked him up and put him into his bed . I layed down and went back to sleep for a couple of hours . I woke up around 2:30 A. M. , feeling a panick attack coming on . I was beginning to think of Rob's job , Lucas' Dr. appointment next Wed and my Mom's new insane additude .
I guess Jeremy was feeling that I was not doing to well . Because , around 3:00A. M. , he walked up to my side of the bed , holding my jar of Hersey Kisses ,with a big smile , and saying "Candy ".How could not laugh . I took him up in my arms , he and I had a kiss and finally went to sleep with peace.

3 comments:

Carleen said...

Sweetie, be patient with your mom. She's still mourning your dad's death. When you take into consideration her age and the fact that she has been sick for a long time, too, it's easy to see why she might seem to have a different attitude. For as long as I can remember, she's had someone to take care of: you, Uncle Jerry, her mom. Now that she doesn't have anyone to take care of, she has to rediscover herself and figure out what she wants to do.

When my mom died, your Uncle Butch went through the same thing. We were all a lot younger (he was only 37, and I was 17 [I think you must have been about 6 or 7?]), but it was not a fun time. I didn't like my dad very much then, either, because he acted so weird. Now that I'm older and have been through a few more deaths, I know that he was just trying to figure out how to rebuild his life without my mom. Your mom is trying to do the same thing.

flaredblond said...

Thank you :) I needed to hear that .

Carleen said...

You're welcome. :) It's cool to be the older cousin and to be able to offer some useful advice! ;)