? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

UNINVITED GUEST

I was so proud of myself today . I put together an iron filled soup for Lucas .It had stew meat , mushrooms , tomoteos and lot of veggies and cooked all day . Dinner time came , I dished out the soup , found some crackers ,and called the boys and Rob to the table . Lucas loved it ! We were so happy he was finally eating .

After we had ate half our bowls , I grabed some crackers . I spit out my soup so fast and grabed up the other bowels and threw the crackers away . You see , we had an uninvited guest . WEEZALS !!!! YUCK ! They were all in the crackers .
Thank God the boys did not understand what was going on . I told them that the crackers were dirty . Fixed them a new bowl of just soup . Rob is still trying not to barf .LOL

3 comments:

Carleen said...

Take it from someone who went to war with weevils that were living in a 25-pound bag of rice in the kitchen, where there is one, there are others! Those little suckers get into spices, flour, Bisquick, cereal, crackers, etc. Bay leaves help to keep them out of flour so if you have some, I'd drop a few into the flour canister.

Carleen said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you something else for anemia. . .

Several years ago when I went to donate blood for a friend who was having twins by c-section, the hospital rejected me because they said I had anemia. The doctor there gave me a list of things to help increase iron in the body and believe it or not, first on the list was neither spinach nor liver -- it was cream of wheat cereal!

If Lucas is a picky eater and not interested in cream of wheat, you might be able to get him to eat it by putting some jelly or pancake syrup in it. This is cheaper than buying the fancy flavored individual packet type. :)

flaredblond said...

Thanks for the info . I will have to try it . :)